- Type: China
- Sound: Bright
- Series: 2002
- Size: 19"
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Weight: medium
- Volume: medium low to very loud
- Stick Sound: crisp, pangy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: integrated
- Sound Character: Wild, roaring, dark, trashy, shimmering. Wide range, fairly complex mix. Responsive feel. Aggressive, widespread, shattering attack with an oriental, acidic decay. Perfectly suited for all types of extreme musical styles that require a sturdy, almost uncontrollable China. Odd sizes offer a unique and different alternative to your set up.
Here's what the Andertons Drum Department say about Paiste 2002 Cymbals
The Paiste 2002 cymbal range is the company's longest-running series and is a staple name in rock setups. Iron Maiden and AC/DC are just a couple of names to support the caliber of their contribution to the Rock genre.
Renowned for being bright, clear and very precise, their musical application stems further than just Rock, they can also be used for Blues, Punk, Hard Rock, most Metal styles, Crossover, Country Rock, Ska, Rockabilly, Funk, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in these styles. In summary, the Paiste 2002s are the set for drummers wanting a bright, concise and cutting cymbal sound.
Here's what Paiste say about 2002 Cymbals
The legendary cymbals that defined the sound of generations of drummers since the early days of Rock. The present 2002 is built on the foundation of the original classic cymbals and is expanded by modern sounds for today's progressive popular music.