- 1 x Shure PGA58 Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone with XLR-QTR cable
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
Here's what's included
- Shure PGA58 Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone with XLR-QTR cable
- Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
Shure PGA58-QTR-E Dynamic Microphone
The New PG ALTA range utilises advanced industrial design to provide users with the legendary Shure sound at a reasonable price point. There's an option available for each and every application, so whatever you're practicing, performing or recording, PG Alta is the number one choice for achieving professional results on a budget.
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
Shure are arguably most well known for their SM58, the ultimate live vocal mic that's been regularly used by some of the best musicians in the world. The SM58 has had many different versions over the years; the PGA 58 is the Alta take on this seminal classic.
The PGA 58 is a fantastic mic for both lead and backing vocals when onstage. It's super durable, has an integrated on/off switch, as well as a built in pop shield. The pop shield not only deadens plosives, it also protects the precious electronics inside the mic from water vapour that's present in your breath while you sing. This results in an overall longer product life, completely without issues!
- On/off switch.
- Includes mic clip, XLR-1/4" jack cable and zippered carry pouch.
- An altered cartridge design results in crystal clear reproduction of your vocal.
- Rugged dynamic design, featuring a cardioid polar pattern.
- Suitable for backing and lead vocals.
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50–16,000 Hz
- Phantom power required: No
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Tourtech Mic Stand
Mic stands take a beating. They get thrown in vans, kicked around, dumped in piles on the stage and that's all before the band get there hands on them. Tourtech make reliable, strong mic stands at a great price. The Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK is a good quality, entry-level microphone stand that'll stand up to stage use.
Made from steel this stand is a durable design and with its tripod base and rubber feet this sturdy stand won't be slipping on stage. This stand conveniently folds at the base and the stand separates into two. This means that transporting this stand is a breeze and it won't take up a huge amount of space when it comes to storing it.
With adjustable height from 105 to 167cm and a max boom arm extension of 55cm you can make sure your mic is at the most comfortable position for you as a performer.
- Adjustable height
- Folding tripod legs for stability and easy storage
- Locking thread
- Maximum Height: 167cm / 65.8
- Minimum Height: 105cm / 41.1
- Max arm extension: 55cm / 21.7
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs
Tourtech Microphone Cable
Tourtech cables are constructed from premium grade materials to provide reliable operation you can depend on and are designed to endure the rigours of use in the rehearsal room, recording studio and on stage.
- XLR to XLR
- Length: 600cm
- Colour: Black