Searching for a reliable digital wireless system? You're in the right place. The Shure GLXD14/85 SM Digital Wireless System is built for live speaking. The WL185 lavalier clip on mic (with interchangeable condenser cartridges) ensures you can roam around the stage without hassle; you don't have to worry about tripping over a cable here!
Your voice will be projected with excellent clarity. This is all thanks to a solid, reliable signal which boasts a clean and clear response. Not to mention the smart automatic frequency management with true digital diversity. It's the all in one, public performance package!
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 8
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 17 channels
- Auto Setup Features: Linkfreq: Automatic Frequency Management
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Fixed
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included)
- Case: Included (except GLXD6 Sets)
- Transmitter Display: No
- Receiver Display: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: Lithium-Ion battery, up to 16 h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Tuning Bandwidth: 2400–2483.5 MHz
- Working Range: 60 m (200 ft) typical, Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Transmit Mode: Frequency Hopping
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F), Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours