sE have a reputation for building some great mics and are quickly becoming recognised as one of the big hitters in the industry.
The sE8 may be small, but it's a monster when it comes to recording; crisp, clear and true.
Ideally suited to be used as a matched pair, the sE8 is great for acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos, drum over-heads, mic-ing up amps. The list is endless. The sE8 is an incredibly versatile mic, one that should be in every sound engineer's arsenal.
Here's what sE say about the sE8 Pencil Microphone
Small in stature. Huge in sound.
In the studio, or on the stage, the sE8 small-diaphragm condenser microphone impresses with its huge sound, professional features and outstanding performance, second to none.
The new, sophisticated back plate design ensures a very smooth and balanced sound with exceptional transient response and neutral, musical off-axis response.Thanks to the optimised Class-A circuitry the sE8 is the quietest microphone in its class.
Features & Benefits
- Hand-crafted small condenser capsule
- The quietest pencil mic in its class
- Two switchable attenuation levels
- Two switchable low-cut filters
- All-metal housing and premium finish
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Factory-matched stereo pair (sE Stereo Set only)