High-quality sound and great projection are a must if you're a serious performer, especially if you want to captivate your audience and stand out. The portable Boss CUBE Street II is the perfect companion, which allows you to confidently convey your message in any mobile setting — from street gigs to public speaking events!
An evolution of the best-selling Roland CUBE Street — and now rebranded with the Boss name — this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sonics. It features dual channels too, which let you easily plug in mics and instruments to sound great immediately — with no extra gear to carry around.
Also boasting a vocal harmony function, looper and built-in effects — this all-encompassing, lightweight amplifier is designed to elevate your performances. And with an optional Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet!
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight.
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2).
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers.
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection.
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb.
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner.
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time.
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher.
- Optional Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app.
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link.
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS.
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor.
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts).
Lightweight Design, Powerful Sonics
The Boss CUBE Street II is lighter and more durable than its predecessor, thanks to its modern ABS injection-molded design. The output power has been doubled too, giving you 10 total watts of crisp and clean stereo sound to cut through street traffic, train arrivals, and other noise challenges on the gig. In quieter situations where you don’t need as much headroom, kicking in Eco mode reduces the power to extend battery life.
Versatile Connectivity Options
With two input channels, CUBE Street II supports all types of musicians and performers. The Mic/Instrument channel features a combo jack for either an XLR balanced mic or an instrument like a keyboard. Equipped with a standard ¼-inch jack, the Guitar/Mic channel provides plug-and-play sound for guitarists with seven acoustic and electric amp types, as well as settings for a line-level instrument or unbalanced mic. And if you ever need to expand your sonic reach, dedicated outputs are available for connecting to a house PA or another CUBE Street II!
Enhance Your Performances
CUBE Street II is packed with features to bring fresh energy to your shows. Each channel provides dedicated three-band EQ and reverb, and there’s a chorus/delay effect on the Guitar/Mic channel too. The harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel creates impressive vocal harmonies that will make audiences wonder where the background singers are hiding. Harmonies are produced as you sing based on the guitar chords you play or a key you set, and you can bring them in and out as needed with an optional footswitch. There’s a built-in looper too, providing a powerful and fun way to create backing tracks on the spot.
From the Street to the World
CUBE Street II helps you reach both in-person and global audiences at the same time. Via i-CUBE Link and USB, you can send the amp’s audio output to video, livestreaming, or music production apps for on-the-spot capture. The i-CUBE Link jack provides a mono output and connects to most phones and tablets with the included cable, while USB supports a stereo digital connection to a computer or an iOS device.*
*An Apple adaptor may be required to connect an iOS device to the CUBE Street II via i-CUBE Link or USB.
A Grab-and-Go PA for Everyone
While designed with performing musicians in mind, CUBE Street II also excels in any situation that requires high-quality sound. It’s easy to move and sets up anywhere, making it perfect for speaking in presentations, workshops, and school events. And with the ability to play music as well — either wired through the aux input or wirelessly with the optional BT-DUAL adaptor — CUBE Street II is ideal for background entertainment and impromptu karaoke performances.
The optional Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) brings even greater creative power to CUBE Street II. You can wirelessly connect your phone or tablet and jam live with backing tracks or play break music between sets. It also provides connectivity for the CUBE Street II Editor, a powerful free app for iOS and Android that provides wireless access to a wide range of functions unavailable from the CUBE Street II panel.
CUBE Street II Editor
When the BT-DUAL adaptor is installed, you can use the CUBE Street II Editor app to adjust a variety of settings and perfectly tailor CUBE Street II for different performances.
- Customise the onboard effects with a wide selection of parameters.
- Swap out the harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel with a chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah effect.
- Change the chorus effect on the Guitar/Mic channel to a phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah.
- Set the input source for the looper and extend the recording time to 90 seconds (mono).
- Assign optional footswitches to control a variety of functions.
- Apply a ducking effect to automatically lower the volume of background music when speaking.
- Set up the Stereo Link and Stereo Input functions.
- Save custom setups for different gigs as Live Sets.
- Check the current battery level.
- Rated Power Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Speakers: 16cm (6.5") x2
- AC adaptor (DC 9V)
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
- Current Draw: 390 mA
Weight & Dimensions
- 4.4 kg (9 lbs 12 oz)
- 414 (W) x 285 (D) x 255 (H) mm
- 16-5/16 (W) x 11-1/4 (D) x 10-1/16 (H) inches
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet (using the unit safely)
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Mini cable (4-pole miniature phone type)
Options (sold separately)
- Boss Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor: BT-DUAL
- Carrying Case: CB-CS1
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7