Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
This easy to use USB audio device has the POD Farm plug-in with a powerful USB interface.
With a super-quiet 1/4-inch guitar input, a 1/8-inch headphone/line output and a simple volume knob, the Line 6 POD GX Studio gives instant, straightforward recordings.
The POD Farm plug-in has every model needed for making professional tracks. With 80 guitar amps, from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, preamps and more are packed inside to deliver legendary POD tone to your DAW. POD Farm supports RTAS/AU/VST.
Drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amplifier. The carousel-style gear browser shows the amps and effects. Creating classic tones or imaginative hybrids is incredibly fast and easy. Fully adjustable, each model offers total tweak capability. Also, over a thousand presets are included.
- Low noise (Over 100dB signal-to-noise ratio) for recording guitar, 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect monitoring
- Fix it in the mix: record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone.
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording - 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- POD Farm plug-in (Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST)
- Ideal for use with Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 18 guitar amps (modeled after Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JCM-800, Vox AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more)
- 24 guitar cabs
- 5 bass amps, 5 bass cabs
- 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90, LA-2A studio compressor, and more)
- 6 mic preamps (modeled after Neve 1073, Avalon Vt737, API 512c, and more)
- 1/4-inch input (adapter required for use with microphone)
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone/line output with master volume knob
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and Mac OS X Drivers
Line 6 POD GX Studio Computer Requirements
- Windows: Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better, Windows XP (SP2) or Windows 2000 (SP4 or later), or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac: G4 800MHz or better, OS X 10.4.6 or better
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered USB hubs are not supported)