Fulltone are adored for their high-quality effects, and the Supa Trem Jr is an even dinkier version of the company's acclaimed ST-1 pedal. Despite its smaller footprint, the Jr still packs plenty of functionality with some thoughtful refinements too.
Powered by an Analog Devices JFET preamp, the tremolo effect provided by the Supa Trem Jr has a warm and genuine character, sure to appeal to traditionalists and contemporary players alike.
With the 3 essential controls you'd expect to find on a tremolo, including volume, mix and rate, the Supa Trem Jr also has a switch that determines the tremolo waveforms. You can get anything from a choppy and dramatic 'square' wave to a natural-sounding 'sine' vibe, or an even gentler and more subtle 'warble' setting. With the ability to set it super-slow for up to a 10-second long cycle, you can also give it a fast, creepy rate beyond 220bpm.
Crank the volume and you can achieve up to 15dB of boost, meaning that the Supa Trem Jr can serve as an effective volume booster if you turn the mix knob all the way down!
A great feature of this pedal is its tap-tempo switch, which gives you manual control of the rate with your foot. This is essential in a live environment, especially if you're playing with an inconsistent drummer.
With such a small size, the Supa Trem Jr is easy to fit onto practically any pedalboard, and with its top-mounted jacks you can snuggly mount it next to your other stompboxes. The ability to run the unit on 9V-18V power lets you influence the amount of headroom delivered by the pedal, from a tame and controlled tremolo to a wet and engulfing sound.
- Dimensions: 3.9" wide x 4" deep x 2.5" tall.
- 9-18VDC operation, green circuit design pulling only 30mA of current.
- Tiny package! only 3.9" wide x 4" deep x 2.5" tall.
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel chassis with easy battery access via 2 thumbscrews.
- Like the ST-1, controlled by the Fulltone-designed and manufactured Opto-1 Photocell.
- True-Bypass switching with Bright Red LED & exclusive Fulltone “No-Pop” circuit.
- Constantly flashing Blue LED for Tempo (even when pedal off to easily match song)
- 100% Built in the USA.
- External Tap jack!
- Half/Double feature accessed by holding down Tap switch for ¾ of a second.
- Up to 15dB boost (cool feature!) Turn "Mix" knob all the way down and the pedal becomes the world's best clean boost pedal!
- Top-mounted jacks and DC port.