If you're looking for a classic, analogue bucket brigade delay pedal at an affordable price - the BBE Two Timer TT-2 is the answer. Providing warm, tape-like echoes akin to legendary Echoplex units from the '60s and '70s; the BBE Two Timer can serve as an excellent unit for adding ambient space and girth to your clean or overdriven guitar tones.
However, the TT-2's awesome analogue tones are just half of the picture. That's because the BBE Two Timer doubles your pleasure with two independent delay times, selectable via separate the Time 1/Time 2 footswitch. This therefore makes it possible to have one delay set up for a short slapback rhythm sound, while the other is set longer for dramatic solos.
About BBE Sound
BBE Sound is a familiar name in the music industry, and since their inception in 1985 the company has pioneered several noteworthy improvements in audio technologies. With their preamps, compressors and iconic Sonic Maximizers seen regularly in recording studios, broadcasting facilities and on stages all over the world; BBE Sound has established itself as a go-to brand for its class-leading audio processors and outboard gear.
A few years ago, BBE entered the guitar pedals market. Designed and engineered at their US headquarters, BBE pedals are built with high-quality components and use analogue circuitry to ensure optimal tones and studio-grade sonics.
- Authentic bucket brigade delay circuit
- Delay Range: 0ms – 330ms
- Time 1, Time 2, Repeat and Mix controls
- Time 1/Time 2 mode footswitch with LED indicators
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- Operates on a single 9-volt battery or an optional power supply
- Designed and engineered in USA