Sennheiser E602 Dynamic Bass Drum MicSolid instrument and vocal mics for live or studio use
The E602 is a cardioid microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments. Lightweight yet rugged the e602 is a workhorse mic for the lower frequency dominated instruments and is equally great for low percussion due to its fast transient response. Now in its second generation, the E602 MK2 is now 40% lighter than its predecessor, allowing you to mount the mic onto the end of a long boom arm without drooping.
The E602 features a hum compensating coil and frequency independent directivity, giving a clean and isolated signal in tough live environments. The capsule is shock mounted and offers a fast attack with an extended low frequency response. The result is a mic that gives a kick drum plenty of punch and a bass guitar a warm smooth and articulate tone.
- Dynamic instrument microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Frequency-independent directivity
- Humbucking coil
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 19 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99