The Zoom LiveTrak L-20 mixer is the complete package for recording and mixing in the studio or at live shows. With 20 inputs, you can oversee huge arrangements with ease.
Expect pristine quality audio from all channels thanks to a 24-bit SD card. A huge headroom of 60 dB of maximum input gain makes this their quietest and most advanced preamp ever.
Inputs and EQ
Zoom have gone further than ever before to give you ultimate control, using a 3-band EQ, solo and mute buttons, and fader and compressor dial for all mono inputs. On top of that are 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects to breathe life into the mix. Apply these to any channel using two dedicated EFX busses.
Recall up to nine customisable presets of EQ settings, pans and faders. You never have to complain about forgetting the perfect mix ever again. Complete your mix with the L-20 or simply save and upload tracks to a DAW at any time.
Brilliant for FOH and musicians
Zoom has kept the performer in mind when creating the LiveTrak L-20. The six monitor outputs can each have their own custom mix and effects for easy listening through either headphones or stage monitors. A seventh output runs to front of house so they can oversee the bigger picture, while still adjust for individuals on the fly.
A built-in metronome has a dedicated tempo button for tight playing. The handy slate mic lets you record comments or talk-back so you can put down ideas for later use. Zoom have designed an intuitive layout with a full LCD screen to navigate projects and settings.
Go wireless with the iOS mobile app! Offering almost all onboard functions, use the dynamic interface to control the mix from anywhere in the room. Get faders, EQ EFX and more with the flick of a finger.
- Channel Strip: All 20 inputs include a channel fader as well as dedicated mute and solo buttons. The 16 mono inputs include single-knob compression and gain control. Record or playback individual channels with the "Rec/Play" button.
- EQ Control: The L-20 provides a smooth 3-band mid-parametric EQ and a variable frequency low-cut for each channel. Use the "Select" button to apply Channel Strip settings to the selected channel.
- 2 EFX Sends: The L-20 offers 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters. Choose from delay and reverb effects, then apply them to any channel using two dedicated EFX busses.
- Broad Connectivity: The L-20’s combo inputs support XLR or ¼-inch connections. Channels 1-2 offer Hi-Z inputs for electric guitar or bass. Channels 17/18 and 19/20 have TS line connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices, as well as RCA inputs.
- Navigation and Display: The LiveTrak L-20’s bright, backlit LCD screen and encoder knob let you access an intuitive menu to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
- Slate Mic and Metronome: Use the built-in slate mic to record comments or talk-back. Push the tempo button to program the metronome to your desired tempo.
- Transport Controls and Overdub Button: Transport controls include Record, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward, and Rewind. The overdub button allows you to record additional tracks to your current project.
- Six Custom Monitor Mixes: The “Fader Mode” buttons allow you to design custom mixes for both the master and monitor outs. For each output, easily switch between a powerful headphone output and a balanced line output for stage monitors.
- Headphone Output for FOH: The L-20 includes a dedicated headphone output for front-of-house, enabling them to monitor any of the custom sub mixes as well as the master mix.
- Custom Scene Settings: Create and save up to nine different scenes to recall fader position, EQ settings, pan, mute, and more.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function