Are you looking to enhance your volume and depth of vocal audio output without relying on big, bulky microphones? Do yo desire to find a high-quality option that you use essentially hands-free? If so, take a good look at the Rode Omni Lavalier Mic with MiCon Connector.
This easy-to-use and very discreet microphone will pick up audio without any directional hindrances. Perfect for use within environments when enhancing film, television, theatre, houses of worship, the polar pattern and minimal appearance make this an ideal solution if you want to find a mic that can heard but not seen.
Here's what Rode say about the Omni Lavalier Mic with MiCon Connector:
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lavalier or lapel style microphone that provides simple and intuitive audio in any application.
The Lavalier's low self noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- Weight: 1.00gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output: Micon Output