The 7U Performance case is exactly what it says on the tin. It accommodates and powers all of your modules (allowing you to perform right out of the case), while also protecting your gear during transit. There's even a range of audio, power and MIDI/USB jacks that take care of your outputs and inputs. The lid itself maintains enough space so that your system can remain patched in while you travel too.
- Comes with a Lid, Meanwell AC/DC adapter, and a 3ft North American IEC power cable.
- 104 hp row for Intellijel 1U modules.
- 104 hp rows (6U) of eurorack module space.
- Threaded M3 strips used for mounting your modules.
- Large TPS80W Max can accommodate up to 28 modules.
- Plastic carrying handle.
- Anodised aluminium lid (with latches) is deep enough to close the case while your cables are patched in.
- Spring-loaded latching slots on bottom and top of case. Attach two cases together using 7U Joiner Plates.
- Rocker switch/barrel plug for power entry.
- USB port connects to uMIDI 1U, as well as other future modules.
- MIDI In/OUT/Thru jacks.
- Four 1/4-inch audio jacks used to connect to the Audio I/O 1U.