Shure BLX14 PG Analogue Wireless Guitar System
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Wireless equipment must be operated within specific frequency ranges otherwise a Programme-making and special events (PMSE) licence is required. For more details please consult the Ofcom website here.
Experience freedom from cables: loose your self from their constriction and give the performance of your life! Seriously, a good guitar wireless system is worth it's weight in gold. Not only can you run and jump and whatever else on stage without unplugging yourself it also gives you the freedom to move about more freely onstage to communicate with other band members or even just nip out to the front during sound check to see how things sound from the audience perspective!
This system uses the same BLX4 receiver as featured in man of Shure's top end analogue wireless packages so you can rest assured you're buying a solid reliable system you can depend on on night after night after night!
What Receiver comes with the PG Wireless Guitar System?
The PG Wireless Guitar System comes with the Analogue Wireless Receiver BLX4 that provides improved linearity and frequency response.
The receiver BLX is ready to perform right out of the box and is the clearest choice for performers who wish to unplug from the wire. It’s also available as rack mount, metal receiver and Dual Receiver.
How many Musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Why internal antennas?
For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up in a certain way. The internal antennas on the BLX receiver are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 100 m operating range and optimal signal strength.
Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
Is the setup really that easy?
Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
What does “Linearity” mean?
The proportion between input signal of the transmitter and output signal of the receiver is always constant.
Included in the Box
- WA302 Instrument Cable Instrument cable .75m, 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch connector, can be used with all current Shure Transmitters
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- BLX4 Receiver Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent), Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency, ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Working Range: 91 m (300 ft) Line of Sight
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical
- Dimensions: 8.82 in. X 2.09 in. (224 mm X 53 mm) L x Dia.
- Weight: 7.7 oz. (218 g) without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- Output Impedance (XLR connector): 200 Ω
- Output Impedance (6.35 mm (1/4") connector): 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level (XLR connector): –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- Audio Output Level (6.35 mm (1/4") connector): –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 1.57 in. X 7.40 in. X 4.06in. (40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm) H x W x D
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (241 g)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 235 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer26th Aug 2021
Trusted Customer15th Jul 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+