The Rush booster is a single knob booster pedal giving up to 20dB of transparent clean boost perfect for guitar solos or pushing the front end of a valve amp a bit harder.
The top-mounted jacks make these pedals easier to use on a pedalboard where you're trying to save space. You can get away with putting loads of pedals right next to each other on the board and the more the merrier right?
TC Analogue Range
TheRush Booster is part of the TC Electronic analogue range. All easily powered with 9v power and made to save space on any pedalboard. They're small without being 'mini-pedal' sized.
Here's what TC Electronic Say
Rush Booster lets you cut through the clutter and take center stage with one single stomp. Its all-analog circuit offers up a whooping 20dBs of super-transparent clean boost, perfect for solos or beefed up rhythms. All of this is housed in a built-to-last enclosure with true bypass and at a price point so low it's sure to set off a certified tonal adrenaline rush!
- Ultra-transparent clean boost
- Discrete analog circuit with 20dB of gain
- Stompbox simplicity - plug in, rock out!
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and roadworthy enclosure
- Highly affordable - Extreme value for the money
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 8mA