The Classic Vibe is back in full vintage force. Squier have kitted the Tele out with cool retro features aligned with the hardware, woods and specs used to build the first Fender guitars.
Telecasters have always had an old school feel, but the Classic Vibe takes things to the next level. The black pickguard, ashtray bridge and plenty more pay homage to the ‘50s design.
As you’d expect from a classically styled guitar, the Squier Tele opts for a Pine body with comfortable Maple neck and tall narrow frets. This is super easy to pick up and play, no matter your ability or preferences. There’s nothing better than a guitar that feels familiar as soon as it’s in your hands.
This is where the Squier comes into its own. This Tele is equipped with Fender designed single coil pickups, pushing a low output smooth tone. It has plenty of grit when you crank the gain and a naturally nasal, twangy tone.
What’s a ‘50s Tele without an ashtray bridge? The three-saddle construction is a true vintage appointment. Not only does it add plenty of aesthetic accuracy, but will help keep the guitar in tune and the intonation steady.
- Material: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- String Nut: Bone
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top