Providing brute force and articulation, the Schecter Omen Extreme 6 FR Electric Guitar in See-Thru Black is always ready for the heaviest of riffs. Available at Andertons in-store or on-line today! Click here to find out more.
Welcome to the world of the psychotic and straight-up sadistic! If you have a weak stomach and are easily frightened you may want to hide behind a pillow now... this guitar is not for the faint of heart!
It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark! Schecter have unleashed the Omen Extreme 6 onto the world and now its up to you to give in to its rawkus and ridiculous power. Manufactured with a Mahogany body, this Indonesian-made axe offers an articulate, full-bodied spectrum of sound. Enhanced by the addition of the Schecter Diamond Plus Bridge and Neck pickups, this is one electric guitar that provides you with relentless roar, shaking other guitars to their core, leaving audiences weak at the knees. Let the super-sonic sound of the Omen Extreme soar through the mix and give you the confidence and ability to push yourself further than ever before.
Featuring a 25.5” bolt-on, rosewood neck, sporting 24 X-Jumbo frets with a generous radius of 14", this thin 'C' shape neck promotes easy playability, offering a comfortable playing experience to whoever plugs this brute in. Shredding really is made easy, allowing your solos space to scream!
If you're looking for a reliable guitar, capable of standing up to all the dramatic dive-bombs and bone-crunching riffs you can throw at it, the OMEN EXTREME 6FR can undoubtedly stand up to any challenge! An all-out metal monster for anyone looking to push themselves to new levels!
- Model Name: Omen Extreme 6
- Item Number: 2025
- Colour: See-Thru Black (STBLK)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Crème Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Inlays: Abalone & Pearloid Vector
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Colour: Black Chrome
- Tuners: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C (Sold Separately)