Here's what Jackson says about the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Dial in tone to your preference with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and wail away at will as the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose-licensed doublelocking bridge provides dynamic trem action with tuning stability.
Sporting classic Jackson style, the JS32Q DKA is wrapped in Transparent Green Burst or Transparent Purple Burst finishes with our signature pointy black headstock and all-black hardware, including the standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose-Licensed Jackson, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose-Licensed Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickups: Jackson High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)