- x2 Focal Shape 65 Active Nearfield Monitor - although it’s dedicated to nearfield monitoring, this monitor enables extraordinary monitoring quality, in the lowest to the highest frequencies.
- x2 Tourtech 10ft/3m Stereo Jack - Male XLR Cable - we have a wide range of rugged, great value cables and fittings in stock, including this reliable stereo jack to male XLR 3-metre long cable from Tourtech.
- x1 Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads LITE - the best product on the market for effective, long-term isolation of all types of studio monitors.
This bundle includes everything you need to get mixing and mastering your productions from home. It includes a set of monitors, acoustic Vibro-Pads and relevant cables; you'll be good to go, right out of the box!
Shape 65 Monitors
Shape 65 is the flagship speaker of the Shape line. Although it is dedicated to nearfield monitoring, this monitor enables extraordinary all round quality in the lowest to the highest frequencies. It can deliver on full potential from a listening distance a metre away.
The three (65, 50 and 40) monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximise acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what?s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it?s also very precise in the very high end.
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Frequency response: (+/-3dB) 50Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL: (musical signal) 106dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Woofer: 5" (13cm) Flax Cone
- Tweeter 1" (25mm) 'M' profile Aluminum-Magnesium