DW 5000 Series AD4 Kick Drum Pedal5000 Series Accelerator Delta 4 Single Pedal
This improved single pedal heads up DW's 5000 line of kick drum pedals. Featuring advanced technology for maximum comfort, response and playability, this is one kick pedal that will not let you down!
Here's what DW say about the DW AD4 kick pedal
AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER
We've reengineered the pedal that established our reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of our DNA we thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, we developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and we think you'll agree that there's never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, we wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, we added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
(U.S. Patent Nos. 5204485, 4756224, 5431081, 5578777. Foreign Patents Pending.)
The Accelerator (AD4) drive system offers an eccentric motion that creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and the footboard, increasing the velocity of the pedal by shortening the length of the stroke. It is recommended for situations that require increased speed and sensitivity.
The Turbo (TD4) concentric drive system maintains a direct relationship between the sprocket and the footboard to provide a solid, powerful, consistent feel and response.
- DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The AD4 and TD4 pedals feature a Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness.
- The NewTri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle.
- Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously.
- DW's unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made in the DW factory. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- The 5002 Double Pedal includes a New Nylon Carry Case.
- The New Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustble.
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery