Catalinbread Belle Epoch EP-3 Tape Echo Pedal in Black & Silver
Faithful sonic recreation of the legendary Echoplex EP-3 tape echo!
The Catalinbread Belle Epoch has tape echo sounds so authentic, you’d swear there was real tape inside the pedal! Inspired by the Maestro Echoplex EP-3 model, perhaps the most famous tape delay ever, the Belle Epoch features everything Catalinbread loves about the EP-3 in a small, maintenance-free pedal format.
- MIX: Replicates the functionality of the Echo Volume control on the EP-3 and uses the same basic passive mixer circuit.
- REC LEV: Sets how hard the "tape" or delay line is hit. It does not affect your dry signal and only affects the initial first repeat.
- MOD: Influences the amount of random tape "wow" and flutter effects in the echoes.
- ECHO SUSTAIN: Affects how much delay signal is fed back to the delay line to get multiple repeats.
- ECHO DELAY: Controls the delay time, from about 80ms all the way up to 800ms.
Under The Hood
- Gain Trimmer: This sets the gain of the preamp. It is factory-set just above unity gain. At maximum gain, you’ll be treated with a gloriously huge fuzzy boost that sounds amazing into a cranked amp!
- Buffer/True-Bypass Switch: From the factory, Catalinbread ship the Belle Epoch in true-bypass mode. You can use this switch to set it to "buffer" mode, to counteract treble loss when using long cable runs.
- Power Source: 9-18V DC
- Current Draw: 60mA
- Max Delay Time: ~700ms
- Dimensions: 4.33” X 2.36” X 1.93”
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+