Walrus Audio EB-10 Preamp, EQ & Boost Pedal in Matte Black
Versatile Utility Stompbox To Cover All Of Your Tonal Needs!
Walrus Audio's EB-10 pedal is the ultimate tone-shaping tool. Essentially a 3-in-1 stompbox, the EB-10 serves as a versatile preamp, EQ and boost that can be used to really enhance the sound of your guitar amp.
Boasting an array of switches and a full 3-band EQ section, the Walrus Audio EB-10 lets you precisely sculpt the ideal guitar tone for studio sessions. However, the EB-10 has plenty of potential for live performance, especially with its 'live' and 'preset' modes - the latter of which allows you to store and recall 3 unique patches.
Here's what Walrus Audio says about the EB-10 pedal:
A tone tweakers delight, the EB-10 works as a preamp, EQ and boost to meticulously craft your guitar's sound allowing for studio-grade electric guitar tone in a live setting. Each rotary knob offers up to 12dB of boost OR cut of Low, Mid, and High frequencies, based on where you have the toggle switches set. When the Boost switch is engaged, add a 10dB MOSFET boost for some great extra punch.
Use the EB-10 to compensate when switching between low and high output instruments. Push through the mix during solos, or even use the onboard presets as three different gain stages by using combinations of increasing boosted EQ settings and the Boost switch! With nine different EQ positions on each knob, bring out new tonal characteristics you didn't know your guitar or bass even had.
'Live' & 'Preset' Modes
The EB-10 offers two operating modes, 'Live' and 'Preset'. In live mode, the pedal responds to current position of all the knobs and switches. Dial in a specific sound and turn the pedal on and off with the Bypass switch. In preset mode, the pedal offers preset slots to store three unique sounds. When in preset mode, the pedal is locked on and the user can scroll through the presets by clicking the Bypass switch.
The pedal will boot up in the last known operating mode and if that is preset mode, it loads preset 1 by default. Enter preset mode by pressing and holding the bypass switch for 3 seconds until you see the preset light P1 turn on. Repeat to exit. You are in live mode when all preset lights are off. Refer to the manual on saving presets.
- Preamp, 3-band EQ and +10dB MOSFET boost
- Studio-grade tone for use in a live setting
- Compensate tone/volume when switching between instruments
- Create a new tonal characteristic of your guitar or bass
- 3-band EQ with up to +/-12 dB per band (cut or boost)
- 4 positions of cut or boost per EQ-band (3, 6, 9, 12 dB)
- Full-parametric MID band with adjustable center frequency and Q-factor
- +10dB MOSFET boost for extra punch
- Live and preset mode (3 slots for recalling settings)
- Portion of proceeds from each pedal sold will be donated to RAICES Texas
- Power requirement: 9V, 100mA
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 9.4 x 3.9 cm
- Handbuilt in the USA
Trusted Customer31st Aug 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+