Music hardware/software specialists Universal Audio have taken their first step into the world of effects pedals. Years in the making, UA now brings the same class-leading innovation and ease-of-use of its acclaimed pro audio products to a tactile, pedalboard-friendly, plug-and-play stompbox format with gorgeous retro styling — aptly-named UAFX.
Boasting powerful dual-processor architecture, Universal Audio's cutting-edge UAFX pedals deliver multiple iconic and vintage-inspired sounds suitable for guitars or synthesizers. Sophisticated yet straightforward control panels allow you to precisely sculpt their superbly-detailed algorithms to perfection — sure to appeal to both audiophiles and home hobbyists alike.
The Universal audio UAFX Golden Reverberator Pedal is a Stereo reverb pedal with Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital effects, Live/Preset footswitch modes, and selectable true or buffered/trails bypass via UAFX Control app
- Flagship reverb emulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine.
- Three classic reverb sounds, with available modulation on each effect.
- Simple 'Live' and 'Preset' modes for instant recall of your favourite sound.
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team.
- UAFX Control mobile app lets users to switch between true and buffered bypass
for effect trails
- True or buffered bypass*, spillover/tails, silent switching.
- Analog dry-through, stereo/dual mono operation.
- Classic UA analog design and robust craftsmanship, built to last decades.
From the dense sound of '50s studio plates to the tube-driven spring reverb of classic '60s guitar amps, and the endless wonder of vintage late '70s digital reverbs — Golden Reverberator packs decades of coveted ambient sounds into a single, beautifully-crafted stompbox. 'Spring 65', 'Plate 140' and 'Hall 224' effects, each with available modulation, offer an essential palette of legendary old-school reverb textures — letting you embellish any musical idea with immersive, space-filling sound.
- Spring 65: Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic 1960s American guitar amps.
- Plate 140: Three vintage German plate reverbs, captured at the iconic Record Plant studio.
- Hall 224: A trio of perfectly modelled late-1970s digital reverb algorithms.
- Bonus Effects: Free 'Vintage Digital Plate' and 'Chamber 224' reverbs, downloadable at registration.
Additional UAFX Appointments
Further UAFX features include intuitive 'Preset'/'Live' modes for instant recall of your favourite sounds, analog dry-through circuitry, super-wide stereo/dual mono operation, true bypass with silent switching and spillover, an 'Effect Mode' toggle switch that provides access to variations of each active effect type, free additional downloadable sounds from the adored UAD algorithm team and much more!
A State of the Art Stompbox
With modern, high powered features like studiograde conversion, dual processing engines, Live/Preset modes, analog dry through, and selectable true or buffered bypass via the UAFX Control app, Golden Reverberator radiates pure reverb perfection in a beautiful stompbox that's built to last decades.
Note that Golden Reverberator requires a modern 400 mA isolated power supply (sold separately).
UAFX Control Mobile App
The UAFX Control mobile app lets you get even more out of your UAFX pedal, with switchable bypass options for effect trails and customisable footswitch modes. The app is available to download now for free, but be sure to update your pedal’s firmware first via the UAFX desktop app for macOS/Windows.
- Power Requirements: Isolated 9VDC, centre-negative, 400mA minimum (PSU sold separately)
- Inputs: 2 x ¼” TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 2.56” (6.5 cm)
- Width: 3.62” (9.2 cm)
- Depth: 5.55” (14.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.567 kg)