The TC Electronic Magus Pro has you covered for all your distortion needs - whether you're after classic valve amp style heat, a fatter, fuzzy vibe or maxed out firepower. The three-way tone selection gives you loads of room to dial in your own unique tone.
On top of the fantastic tonal options, the Magus Pro is a super solid stompbox ready to slide into any setup. True bypass circuitry means your existing tone remains intact with the Magus Pro turned off in the chain. The top mounted jacks also make it easy to slot into your pedalboard configuration.
- Classic high gain distortion pedal with specially designed circuitry that recreates the slow slew rate of the infamous LM308 op-amp
- Treble filter control shapes top-end bite
- 3 different modes deliver classic, turbo and fat iterations of this legendary distortion circuit
- Classic mode produces punchy mids and tight bottom end
- Turbo mode engages LED clipping diodes for greater headroom and more output level
- Fat mode gives the bass a boost and reshapes the upper mids for an ultimate rock tone
- Evenly balanced harmonic resonance produces effortless sustain and musical feedback at high gain settings
- All-analog circuit produces rich warm tones