The Squier Classic Vibe range has long been known for high quality and low cost. But what really sets these instruments apart is the attention to detail with their authentic retro design! You'd be forgiven for thinking you were playing a genuine classic Telecaster - so how do they do it?
Body & Neck
Let's start with the basics. The alder body and maple neck combination ensures timeless Tele twang with plenty of punch when needed. Add the Indian laurel fretboard to the mix, and you've got a tame yet snappy top-end, not to mention silky smooth playability.
To give the Classic Vibe Custom Tele a truly old-school feel, Squier have opted for a 3-colour Sunburst, mint-green pickup and beautiful double-binding. Heaps of class that'll be turning heads every night!
Electronics & Hardware
Chrome hardware contrasts perfectly with the guitar's old-school, organic design. Three threaded saddles look just like the original configuration, with vintage-style machine heads to boot.
Pickup-wise, you've got custom-voiced Custom Vintage Tele Single-coils in both positions. These have been carefully tweaked to squeeze as much Tele mojo out of the alder & maple combination - expect plenty of spank with very little room for forgiveness!
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Top Hat Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard