Sennheiser XSW 2-ME3-GB Headset set inc. ME-4
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Wireless equipment must be operated within specific frequency ranges otherwise a Programme-making and special events (PMSE) licence is required. For more details please consult the Ofcom website here.
Here's what Sennehiser say about the XSW 2-ME3-GB
Raise your voice. High flexibility for those willing to go a step further. XS WIRELESS 2 grows with your demands by offering an intuitive LCD display for more manual options and 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band, withstanding tougher live stage conditions.
The XS WIRELESS 2 VOCAL SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsule e865 (condenser, super-cardioid) to capture every detail. True Diversity receiver in a metal housing and rackmount kit included.
GB-Range: 606 - 630 MHz
- Excellent live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via
- remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
Included in the Box
- 1 receiver EM-XSW 2
- 1 handheld transmitter SKM 865-XSW
- 1 microphone clamp MZQ 1
- 1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 rackmount kit
- 1 pouch
- user manual
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 42 x 127 mm
- Weight: approx. 680g
- Power supply: 12 V DC nom. / 300 mA
- Housing: Metal
- AF frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
- Dimensions: approx. 71 x 96 x 28 mm
- Weight: approx. 95g
- Operating time: approx. 10 hrs
- Power supply: 2 AA size batteries, 1.5 V
- Housing: robust ABS
- AF frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Microphone: condenser
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.9%
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 103 dBA
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Switching bandwidth: up to 24 MHz
- Modulation: wideband FM
- Output voltage: 1/4“ (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +6 dBu, XLR socket (balanced): +12 dBu
- Diversity reception: True Diversity
- Frequency: 8 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels
- Frequency range: GB: 606-630 MHz
- Sensitivity: < 3 μV at 52 dB(A)rms S/N
- Squelch: switchable from 3 dBμV to 28 dBμV (via Pilot Tone)
- Synchronization: 2.4 GHz, Low Power OQPSK (only active during synchronization)
- Adjustment Range Transmitter: 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
- Audio adjustment range: 40 dB, adjustable in 5-dB steps
- Line / Mic level: 20 dB, switchable
- Temperature Range: operation: 0°C to +40°C, storage: –20°C to +70°C
- Receiver Principle: double superheterodyne
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr. Roy Callaghan28th Jul 2020
Trusted Customer17th Dec 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable