The Carbon Copy Deluxe is the delay that we've all been waiting for! The Carbon Copy is already a firm favourite in the guitar pedal world and this Deluxe version just gives you that much more control over your delays and repeats.
Control and then some
Not only do you get those lush, analogue delay repeats but you also have plenty of control over how those repeats come out. With a bright switch for more top-end (if you want the delays to cut through the mix) and a modulation switch which adds a chorusy tone to your repeats. This gives it that true 60s and 70s delay vibe.
The Carbon Copy Deluxe also has a subdivision control which means you can split the repeats into dotted 8th, 8th, 16th notes or even triplets.
A big problem that smaller delay pedals tend to have is that there's no space for a tap tempo. But this double switch carbon copy deluxe has a tap tempo on-board which means you can easily get your guitar in-sync with the song you're playing at the time.
- Analog delay guitar effects pedal with up to 1.2s of delay
- Tap tempo functionality makes synchronizing your delays to a song's tempo effortless
- Tap division feature with 4 subdivisions: dotted 8th, 8th, triplet, and 16th and an easy-to-read status display
- Bright switch toggles between the original Carbon Copy's darker tone and the Bright version's more articulate sound
- Mod function with top-mounted Speed and Width controls adds shimmering beauty to your tone
- Expression jack for external control of various functions
- Programmable presets allow for quick changes during a performance
- True-bypass switching preserves your guitar's tone
- Pedal Type: Delay, Modulation
- Analogue/Digital: Analogue
- Maximum Delay Time: 1.2 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (expression)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V