Here's what Ibanez says about the SRMD200K:
Despite inheriting the sleek and sophisticated beauty of the revolutionary SR bass, the SR Mezzo was designed to be fun to play. The SR Mezzo’s 32” medium scale allows for both easy playing and a rich low-end. The SR Mezzo’s full sonic palette will make hitting the stage a blast. No matter the style of music, the SR Mezzo fits you perfectly.
The SR Mezzo’s 32” scale neck is 2” shorter than that of the general Ibanez SR models, but the Mezzo stills delivers a powerful low end. The SR Mezzo’s compact, lightweight body and shorter scale offer effortless playability. The SRMD200 features a Poplar body, stunning new finish and a newly-designed pickguard.
A smooth Maple neck and Maple fretboard with medium frets allow for a clear tone and attack. Electronics consist of an Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ and an Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup for extra punch. The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
Full Sound That Fits! Ibanez introduces the latest chapter of the ongoing SR story, the SR “Mezzo!”
Neck and body
- Neck type: SRMD4 Maple neck
- Top/back/body: Poplar body
- Fretboard: Maple fretboard Black dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: B10 bridge
- String space: 19mm
Electronics and accessories
- Neck pickup: Dynamix P neck pickup Passive
- Bridge pickup: Dynamix J bridge pickup Passive
- EQ: Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- Factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL165
- String gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Nut: Plastic