Here’s What Gretsch Say About the G2410TG Streamliner™ Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby
Big, bold and righteous, the G2410TG Streamliner™ Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the G2410TG’s modern sonics, thinner maple body, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch® Sound!
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off hot-rodded riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, while the Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut grant amazing tuning stability.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling and gleaming gold hardware.
- Collection: Streamliner™
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.75” (248 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Laurel Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B60
- Pickguard: Three-Ply Tortoise with Gretsch® Logo
- Pickups: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pick-ups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)