Epiphone's legendary Casino model is now made in the USA, for the first time in more than 50 years! Since its introduction in 1961, the classy Epiphone Casino has been a dependable choice for countless iconic musicians — including Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Keith Richards, Dave Davies and Paul Weller.
Maintaining the classic design elements that make the Casino such a rock n' roll staple — namely a large hollow-body construction, an elegant trapeze tailpiece and a punchy P-90 pickup pairing — the Epiphone USA Casino promises a scintillating sound with superb playability to boot!
- Hollow Body Construction — Yields an open and airy tone, enhanced by the bright-sounding layered Maple/Poplar tonewoods.
- Solid Mahogany Neck — Dense and stable material adds warmth, richness and sustain into the tonal mix.
- Rounded "C" Profile — Provides excellent comfort for traditionalists and contemporary players alike.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Traditional lacquer; allows instrument to resonate and will age beautifully over time!
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Graph Tech Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Gibson P-90 "Dogear" Pickups — Provide iconic, vintage Americana tones rich in the mid-range with bell-like highs.
- ABR-1 Bridge — Legendary Gibson design; easily-adjustable and maximises string vibration transference through the body.
- Thinline Trapeze Tailpiece — Captures that classic '60s aesthetic; easy to restring.
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners — High-quality design allows for precise pitching and ensures years of reliable use.
- Included Epiphone Hard Case — Perfectly protects the USA Casino against knocks on the road!
- Shape: Casino
- Material: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Binding: Single-Ply Cream
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: Acrylic Parallelogram
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Thinline Trapeze
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe
- Pickguard: White 3-Ply with Epiphone Logo
- Finish: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA P-90 Dogear
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA P-90 Dogear
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Hand-Wired with Orange Drop Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Epiphone Hard Case