Dynaudio have, in their own words, redefined their professional monitor formula with the LYD series.
Offering state-of-the-art Class D amplification, an 7" woofer, intuitive tuning capabilites and Danish attention to detail, the LYD7 will change the way you approach your mix!
The LYD7 is a personal reference monitor that aims to provide unprecedented levels of accuracy, warmth, responsiveness and tweakability to not only ensure that it works perfectly - but that it works perfectly for you!
Here's what Dynaudio have to say about the LYD7:
We have redefined our monitors, so you can redefine your music. Meet LYD 7 - A Personal Reference monitor with a 7'' woofer that redefines our speakers, so you can redefine your music.
This monitor uses sophisticated DSP to extend or its curtail low-frequency response by 10Hz, while Position and Sound Balance controls let you fine-tune for total neutrality in your environment. Its larger 7in woofer helps extend bass, while the low-mass aluminium voice-coil, vented ferrite magnet and MSP driver take care of precision.
- Nearfield Monitor with 7" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark
- Max. SPL (1m, pair) 109 dB
- Bass principle Bass reflex, rear port
- Crossover frequency 4.3 kHz
- Tweeter 1 in soft dome
- Midrange N/A
- Woofer 7 in
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm / in) 186 x 320 x 296 mm /
- 7.3 x 12.6 x 11.7 in
- Weight 8 kg
- Power (tweeter/woofer) HF 50 W/LF 50 W
- Power consumption standby <0.5 W
- Power consumption max. 100 W
- Input voltage 90 - 264 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Inputs XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Outputs N/A
- Sensitivity (85 dB @ 1m, free field)
- 0 dB 100 mV
- Frequency response -6 dB limits
- Bass extension -10 Hz 45 Hz - 21 kHz