Based around Bose's best-selling Model II system, the Bose B2 Bass Module complements existing L1 systems, as well as the Bose Model IS PA systems.
The Bose B2 Compact PA Subwoofer is designed for higher bass levels than its predecessor, and as such, makes your Bose L1 system even more powerful!
The addition of the B2 Subwoofer to the Bose L1 PA family allows you to achieve more power with fewer speakers. This ensures that your L1 portable PA system is more flexible and portable than ever before!
Here's what Bose says about the B2 Bass Module:
The B2 bass module delivers the most low-frequency output for L1® system users who need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The rugged enclosure encases two 10-inch high-excursion woofers.
A switch on the rear panel offers the flexibility of three output levels, depending on application or preference. The L1® system automatically senses and equalises the chosen setting for optimised performance. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when mic'ing a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
Interlocking end caps allow two B2 bass modules to be stacked together. Included slip cover protects the module from dings and scratches during transport.
- Engineered specifically to work with the L1 Model II and Model 1S systems
- More powerful bass output than B1 bass module
- Proprietary Bose technology automatically adjusts and optimizes for your specific L1 model
- Features two 10" high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
- 3-position sensing switch allows bass output to be adjusted for different applications
- Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 bass modules to be stacked together
- NL4 cable and protective slip cover included
- Powered/Unpowered: Unpowered
- LF Driver Size: 2 x 10"
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Inputs: 1 x speakON
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Height: 23.4"
- Width: 13.31"
- Depth: 18.9"
- Weight: 45 lbs.