Adam Audio A8H-L Near/Midfield Monitor - Left Side
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1360 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
ADAM Audio's A8H is the premium monitor within the A Series. This variant is for the left side of your mixing setup.
This three-way monitor is characterised by a surgically precise sound - ensuring you can pinpoint the finest nuances of any mix. It's all thanks to an 8-inch resonant multi-layer mineral fibre woofer, bolstered by a handmade X-ART tweeter and smart midrange driver, which grants you an extremely broad frequency response.
The A8H is comfortable working across any number of audio-based scenarios and thrives particularly in larger spaces.
And just like others in the A Series, you can tweak the sound of the A8H to suit your room and audio-based preferences using the integrated DSP-based tuning function and smart rotatable HPS waveguide tech.
In the Box
- Loudspeaker x1
- Power Cable x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
- Tweeter: Rotatable X- ART Tweeter + HPS Waveguide
- Midrange Driver: 3.5” MLM midrange driver
- Midrange Voice Coil Ø: 33 mm / 1.3”
- Woofer: 1x 8" MLM mid-woofer
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø: 38 mm / 1.5”
- AD convertor: 24-bit
- Internal sample rate: 96 kHz
- Amplifier power RMS: 250 W (Woofer) + 70 W (Midrange Driver) 20 W (Tweeter)
- Crossover frequency: 400Hz – 3.0 kHz
- Power rating: 500 W max
- Analog Inputs (balanced): 1x XLR
- Analog Inputs (unbalanced): 1x RCA
- Net Weight: 13.6 kg / 30 lbs
- Gross Weight: 16.6 kg / 36 lbs 10 oz
- Cabinet Height x Width x Depth: 274 mm x 382 mm x 329 mm [9 3/4" x 15" x 13"]
- Box Dimensions: 405 mm x 510 mm x 455 mm [16“ x 20 1/8“ x 17 7/8“]
- AC Input Voltage: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable