The Fender Telecaster is one of the most recognisable electric guitars of all time. Renowned for its solid, single cut design, bright "twangy" sound and simple controls, the Telecaster is revered by guitarists from every corner of the globe. Aesthetically, Leo Fender's iconic design has remained largely unchanged over the last 7 decades, aside from a few small refinements to improve tone and playability.
Following the resounding success of the Mexican made Player series, Fender is back with the all new Player Plus range of guitars and basses. Bringing together classic Fender design and player-centric features, the Player Plus range delivers incredible playability and unmistakeable Fender style. New features include noiseless pickups with push-pull controls, a 12" fretboard radius and striking new finishes to spark your creativity!
The Player Plus Telecaster comes loaded with a set of Player Plus Noiseless™ pickups, delivering that legendary Tele twang but without the unwanted noise. This is particularly useful if you play with a lot of overdrive as you wont be battling with the usual annoying hum typically associated with single coil pickups. A push/pull switch on the tone pot engages both pickups in series operation for increased output and body, making the Player Plus Tele more versatile than previous models.
Modern “C” Shape Neck
Featuring a Modern “C” Player Plus Tele® Maple neck, the Player Plus Telecaster feels incredibly comfortable to play. The neck has a sleek satin finish so your hand will glide smoothly up and down the neck, even in hot environments. The rolled fretboard edges make for a pleasant playing experience and the new 12" fretboard radius and 22 jumbo frets enable lightning fast leads and huge string bends without choking out.
The Player Plus Telecaster is fitted with a modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles. This rock solid bridge adds brightness to the guitar while maintaining precise intonation. At the other end, a set of Fender locking tuners provide stable tuning and facilitate quick and easy string changes.
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
- Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Joint: 4-Bolt Standard
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Nickel Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele w/Block Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone - Push/Pull Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag