Sennheiser E935 Dynamic MicrophoneSolid instrument and vocal mics for live or studio use
The e935 One is a top of range Sennheiser vocal mic, designed to cut through the mix, minimise feedback problems & stand up to years of abuse!
Here's what Sennheiser say about the E935 Vocal Mic
The e935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99