TriplePlay from Fishman Electronics is a guitar MIDI pickup system that allows you to control MIDI instruments from a compact pickup and transmitter attached to your guitar. The best thing? No additional MIDI cable is needed so you aren't trailing two cables around stage!
You can control MIDI software instruments and synths, right from your guitar with no drilling or bulky mounting systems. Easy to install and to remove.
The TriplePlay comes with an included software suite which allows you to get going straight away. Whether you want to record your guitar's MIDI or audio output, or experiment with great sounds, software instruments from Native Instruments and recording software from Presonus help you to harness the power of TriplePlay, right out of the box.
Fishman's own TriplePlay software allows you to easily assign regions and notes to different sounds and see the MIDI data visually so you can truly construct some unique, musical patches that will lead to a stunning live performance.
Harness the power of MIDI, and introduce a limitless number of sounds to your playing, with extremely low latency, and all over the airwaves!
N.B. Guitar pictured is not included. See below for what comes with this product.
Here's what Fishman say about the Triple Play MIDI Controller/Pickup system
Unlock your guitar's potential!
TriplePlay is the composing, performing and recording system that puts an unlimited palette of instruments and sounds at your fingertips - all with the freedom of wireless control. Compose music with unparalleled tonal options. Easily share arrangements with your band. Switch between instruments, or play up to four instruments at the same time. Teach or learn faster with accurate notation. Create video soundtracks. Mix your own samples, beats, loops and tracks.
Easy to use
The controller's durable, low profile design fits neatly behind your guitar's bridge, and it's wireless, so no heavy 13-pin cables to trip over. The rechargeable Lithium Ion battery has over 20 hours of life - plenty of juice for a full day of composing and a night of gigging. Accessible onboard menu navigation buttons, volume control, and the guitar/mix/synth switch make it easy to change settings or instruments during performances.
Easy setup, easy removal
TriplePlay can be installed or removed quickly, on virtually any electric guitar, with no permanent installation necessary. Mounting hardward included.
Complete Software Suite Included.
TriplePlay comes complete with all the software you'll need for recording, editing and playing back your music. Take full advantage of powerful MIDI features with your guitar. With the easy and blazingly fast note encoding, preset editor and mixing console, you'll be mixing your own music in no time. Includes full versions of:
- Native Instruments - KOMPLETE Elements and GuitarRig LE
- Notion Music - PROGRESSION 2
- IK Multimedia - SampleTank 2 XT and AmpliTube Custom Shop
- PreSonus - Studio One Artist TriplePlay Edition
- Includes Wireless Controller, Hexaphonic Pickup, and Wireless USB Receiver, mounting brackets and hardware, fast charge power pack, and USB charging cable
- Wireless technology eliminates proprietary bulky cables
- Works with industry standard DAWs and Virtual Instruments
- Unique "hold" feature and string or fret splits with multiple instruments
- Simple to install on your electric guitar and can be easily removed
- Low profile design (less than .5") can be left on your guitar and still fit in its case
- Over 100 foot range
- Operates with rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (included)
- Menu navigation controls
- Guitar, Mix, Synth switch easily accessible while performing
- Guitar synthesizer volume control
- USB powered wireless receiver interfaces to computer or iOS device
- Includes comprehensive software suite to get you started
- Material: Durable composite and metal finish
- RF Range: 100 feet*
- Controller Dimensions: 3.25" H (82.5mm) x 2.93" W (74.4mm) x 0.51" D (12.9mm)
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Battery Life: Over 20 hours
- Pickup Dimensions: 4.11" L (104.4mm) x 0.34" W (8.6mm)
- Pickup Height Adjustable Range: .35" min. (8.9mm) to .58" (14.7mm) max. from tallest point between G & D strings
* Performance may vary - North American model only.
Wireless USB Receiver
- Processor: 16-bit processing
- Material: Durable composite
- Dimensions: 2.7" H (68.6mm) x .82" W (20.8mm) x .36" D (9.1mm)
- Power: USB Power
- Internet: Standard broadband connection to download and authenticate software
- Hardware: 4 GB of RAM and 10 GB free hard drive space
- Platforms: Windows 7 or later , OS X 10.6.0 or later