Here's What Markbass Say About the Standard 104 HR
The Standard 104HR is an exceptional, professional cabinet that performs well in any club, big or small. It puts out impressive power at 800 watts and weighs only about 48 lbs. Working bassists love it for its power, high-quality sound and portability. The 104HR is designed for standalone use or combination with a Standard 151HR or a Standard 102HF.
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms
- Speaker Size: 4x10 in.
- Bass Port: Rear
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 800W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB SPL
- Weight: 48.28 lbs / 21.9 Kg
- Width: 23.23 in. / 59 cm
- Height: 23.54 in. / 59.8 cm
- Depth: 18.98 in. / 48 cm