Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The Gretsch G6609TDC is a classy addition to the flagship Broadkaster family of instruments. Made to the highest standards, this guitar is a stunning example of Gretsch's heritage, embracing a number of signature features that make a Gretsch, a Gretsch!
Sporting a Broad'Tron and Full’Tron pickup pickup combo for those jangly, crystal clear tones, the G6609TDC Broadkaster also features a Bigsby B7P String-Thru tailpiece that ensures only the smoothest of vibrato. With its limited edition finish, this gorgeous instrument will inspire you to pick it up and play for hours on end.
The hollow maple body delivers bright and vibrant tones, providing plenty of projection even when unplugged. Featuring a chambered spruce center block to add some extra rigidity to the body construction, this also serves an important tonal purpose by enhancing the body's resonance for a more organic tone.
The G6609TDC's neck features a standard "U" profile, feeling substantial in the left hand for fretting open chords with ease. Adorned with a gorgeous ebony fretboard, this sleek material offers a smooth feel and a snappy quality, giving an immediate response to notes. With the Aged Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail fret inlays, these elegant markers can easily help you to identify where you are at all areas of the neck.
Electronics and Hardware
Installed with a USA-made Full’Tron in the bridge and Broad'Tron in the neck, this unique pickups configuration delivers a full-sounding chime with a wide sonic range. The versatile pickups can handle overdrive and distortion beautifully, making it an ideal rock or blues guitar.
The Bigsby B7P String-Thru tailpiece offers that old-school feel and aesthetic, with great tuning stability thanks to the high-quality set of Gotoh locking tuners. A Graph Tech TUSQ nut further improves the tuning stability, with a self-lubricating design that prevent strings from sticking when performing string bends or warbles.
- Series: Gretsch Professional Collection
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Standard "U" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumnails
- Nut (Material/Width): GraphTech Tusq XL, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Pickups: Broad'Tron BT-65 (Neck) & High Sensitive Filter'Tron (Bridge)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B7P String-Thru
- Pickguard: White Plexi with Black Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs: Arrow
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig bag: Included: G6241JR Deluxe Hardshell Case