The DC10 from Cioks is a professional-grade power supply with incredible power and expansion capabilities. With 10 regulated DC outputs configured in 8 isolated setions, it offers a total of 1600mA output - the perfect solution for big boards and extensive studio setups.
Its three powerful sections with 400mA each will power larger pedals with special requirements (Strymon, Eventide and the like), and it's switchable options offer 9, 12 and 15V configurations. As with much of the Cioks range, you can expand it with their PSU extension accessories - this will allow the DC10 to power 18 and 24V pedals too!
- 10 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections:
- Outlet 1-4: 9V DC / 100mA each.
- Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each (can be merged into a 400mA section)
- Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V DC / 400mA.
- Outlet 9-10: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding.
- Short circuit protection of all outlets.
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section.
- Temperature monitoring.
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
- A total of 16 Flex cables included.
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included.
- Stack Flex and Series adapter Flex for powering 18 or 24V pedals included.
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards.
- Mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included.