Shure BLX14/MX153 SM Wireles Head Set System with MX153 Mic
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 369 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Wireless equipment must be operated within specific frequency ranges otherwise a Programme-making and special events (PMSE) licence is required. For more details please consult the Ofcom website here.
The BLX14R/MX53 Head-worn Wireless System forms part of Shure's BLX wireless systems range.
For your investment, you'll get industry-standard sound, paired with an intuitive, easy-to-operate interface. You'll be set up and ready to get going in no time at all!
This set includes the MX153 earset microphone, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4R rack mount receiver, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, and 2 AA batteries. Right out of the box, you'll be able to roam and own the stage.
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 12
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan : Finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Compounding: Yes
- Included Antennas: BLX4, BLX88: Internal, BLX4R: Detachable
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included), Rack mount brackets (only with rackable/BLX-R Sets)
- Case: Included Only with BLX4 Sets
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: BLX4, BLX88: LED, BLX4R: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524–865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50–15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX88: 12–18 V DC at 320 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Capsule Type
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Polar Pattern
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable