Experience that coveted '60s Strat tone and feel without breaking the bank, courtesy of Squier's incredible FSR Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster! Boasting an exquisite purple metallic finish, a trio of vibrant-sounding single-coil pickups, a player-friendly "C"-shaped neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius, nickel-plated hardware and 1960s-inspired headstock markings — this is a stellar instrument that will endlessly inspire you with its charming aesthetics, scintillating sonics and superb playability!
- Nato Body — Often referred to as 'Eastern Mahogany', this tonewood promises rich mid-range and brilliant sustain.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true '70s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Three single-coils deliver the vibrant, "chiming" sounds synonymous with Fender Stratocasters. 5-way switch provides a wide tonal palette too!
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo — Embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)