Buying your first guitar can be daunting, so we suggest getting a pack that has everything you need in the box! But you also want something good quality that's going to last you and be well made so that it's a joy to play and isn't going to fall apart after a knock or two. That's why we think the Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul Special II is perfect for beginner guitarists, young or old.
You get a beautiful guitar that not only looks like the Gibson Les Paul that Slash uses, it's made by the same company (Epiphone is an affordable sub brand of Gibson) so you're getting the genuine article! This guitar has an okoume body and features a AAA flame maple veneer with an "Appetite Amber" finish for that classic Slash Les Paul look. The Ceramic Plus humbucker pickups give the guitar a powerful grunt, a perfect tone for rock!
But what use is an electric guitar without an amplifier right? You'll be glad to know the Performance Pack comes complete with Epiphone Snakebite-15 Guitar Amplifier, with 15w of power and 2 channels (clean & overdrive)
You also get a Slash gigbag to carry it around in, a strap and picks giving you absolutely everything you need to rock out in style!
P.S. Official Slash hat and fancy dress costume not included!
- Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul Special II
- Built in pickup ring tuner
- Gig bag with white "Snakepit" logo
- Epiphone "Snakepit-15" Amplifier
- Guitar strap
- Guitar lead
- Dunlop® Tortex™ Slash signature picks; 3 (white, black and purple)
- Free eMedia online lessons
- Guitar: Slash "AFD" Les Paul Special-II
- Top Color: Appetite Amber
- Back, Sides & Neck Color: Cherry
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material: Okoume
- Neck Material: Okoume
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots; Acrylic
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on; 4 screw
- Headstock Logo: "Epiphone"; Silver Silk-Print Slash "Snakepit" logo; Gold Silk-Print
- Binding: Body Top - Single Layer; Ivory
- Truss Rod: Cover 2-Layer; Bell-shapped "Les Paul Special-II"; White Silk-Print
- Nut: Artificial Bone; Ivory color
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic Plus™; Zebra-coil
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic Plus™; Zebra-coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Toggle
- Tuner: Built-In Shadow® E-Tuner on Bridge pickup mounting ring
- Battery: One #2032 Lithium; Easy Access compartment on back cavity cover.
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with metal inserts
- Machine Heads: 14:1 ratio; Covered
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Stopbar™
- Tuners: Die-Cast; Covered
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Amplifier: Slash "Snakepit-15"
- Watts: 15
- Speaker: 8", Electar G8 "Classic-25; 4 ohms
- Cabinet: Open-Back
- Controls: Channel Selector Button: Channel-1 (Overdrive); Volume & Drive<; Volume<; Middle; Bass; Auxillery In; Headphone Out; On/Off Rocker Switch; 24V power input jack