The Mackie C200 10'' Passive PA Speaker is a precise 2-way system with a continuous power output of 200-watts and a peak of 500-watts at 8 ohms. The high output 1.5-inch titanium driver is heat-treated and provides crystal clear highs via the high-frequency waveguide for an ultimately smooth sound. With an integrated low impedance compensated crossover, the C200 ensures a natural sound at any volume level whilst the custom designed 10-inch woofer delivers consistent lows. Designed with efficiency in mind, the passive speaker has integrated carry handles for transport and storage, fly-points for installation and a trapezoidal cabinet shape for floor monitoring applications.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 89Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 59Hz - 22kHz
- Max SPL Long-Term: 118 dB @ 1m
- Low-Frequency Crossover Type: 6 dB / Octave, Time Offset Corrected
- High-Frequency Crossover Type: 12 dB / Octave
- Crossover Point: 1800Hz
- Input / Thru Connector Type: SpeakOn Style NL-4 Jack, 1/4'' TS Jack
- Input Impedance: 8
- Power Handling RMS: 200W
- Power Handling Music: 350W
- Power Handling Peak: 500W
- Diameter: 10''
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2''
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.4''
- Diaphragm Material: Heat Treated Titanium
- Horn Exit Diameter: 1''
- Type: Conical and Exponential
- Mouth Size (H x W): 12'' x 7''
- Horizontal Coverage: 90 degrees
- Vertical Coverage: 80 degrees
- Driver Protection: Dynamic Protection For Compression Driver
- Basic Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish: Black, Textured Finish
- Handles: One On Right Side, One On Top
- Grille: Perforated Metal With Weather-Resistant Coating
- Mounting Methods: Floor Mount, Pole Mount, Fly Via Optional Bracket
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Height: 527 mm
- Width: 333 mm
- Depth: 311 mm