Epiphone AJ-220SCE Electro Acoustic Guitar in Natural
Featuring a solid sitka spruce top, the Epiphone AJ-220SCE is a great balance between a serious acoustic guitar and an affordable one! This Epiphone Acoustic with solid top has an advantage of non-solid top guitars as the guitar's soundboard will resonate more freely, and "project" the sound with more clarity and sustain.
The AJ-220SCE is also equipped with a NanoFlex pickup system so it is ready for gigging! Plug straight into a PA and hear the glorious sound of your Epiphone acoustic ringing out loud and proud.
Here's what Epiphone say about the AJ-220SCE Acoustic Guitar
The AJ-220SCE has long been one of Epiphone's best selling acoustic guitars with the look, sound, and build quality that first time players and professionals expect to hear when they pick up an Epiphone. The Advanced Jumbo style was first produced at the legendary Kalamazoo factory in the 1930s has been a favorite of musicians from every field of popular music ever since. The Advanced Jumbo sound is commanding when required but it's also well balanced which makes it perfect for stage and studio. Now with a killer cutaway and Shadow's new Performer Tuner preamp system, the AJ-220SCE takes yet another step above the competition.
Balanced Tone that Rings Like a Bell
With its bell-like shape featuring a larger lower bout and a smaller, round upper bout, the AJ-220SCE has a focused and balanced tone. The bass is deep, rich, and loud while the highs have a crispness and brilliance that cuts through. Most noticeable however, is the AJ-220SCE's clear mid-range that's never muddy like a square-shouldered dreadnought. The Advanced Jumbo acoustic guitar is often described as the perfect instrument for the soloist or singer/songwriter with a sound that blends well with vocals. And, its generous and elegant Venetian cutaway enables you to access the upper frets with ease.
The AJ-220SCE comes with Epiphone's Lifetime Limited Warranty featuring Gibson 24/7/365 Customer Service that guarantees the guitar against defects in materials or workmanship. Now that's performance and VALUE!
- NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
- Shadow Performer Tuner
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid mahogany with satin finish
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ D-Shape
- Neck Joint: Dovetail, glued-In
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: rosewood with "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: Adjustable via headstock
- Frets: 20; medium/jumbo
- Binding: 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
- Fingerboard Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Sealed, Die-cast; 14: 1 ratio
- Bridge Pickup: NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
- Controls: Shadow Performer Tuner™ Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Bridge: Solid rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Compensated; PVC
- Pickguard: Simulated Tortoise with metal "E"
- Output Jack: Metal Endpin Jack with 1/4" output
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
Next Delivery Due: Unknown
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Unknown
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery