Here's what Martin say about the D-10E:
With a Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides, this solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border.
It has an FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is the Fishman MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX-T