Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb
The Fender 65 DELUXE REVERB Valve Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo,22 Watts, 1X12" Jensen Speaker, Black. Classic looks and sounds from this legendary Vintage Reissue combo, loved by guitarists for its snappy guitar tones.
The Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favourite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp. Features include a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Classic looks and sounds from this legendary Vintage Reissue combo, loved by guitarists for its snappy guitar tones
- Output: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- 8 ohms operation
- Speakers: 1-12 inch Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet, p/n 0057146000
- Channels: Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features: Tube Driven Spring Reverb, Tube Vibrato, 2-Button footswitch, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 17.5 inches (44.45 cm), Width: 24.5 inches (62.23 cm), Depth: 9.5 inches (24.13 cm)
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 2 X 6V6, 1 X 5AR4 RectifierTube
- Cover: Uses cover p/n 0047483000, (Not Included)
- Fender 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off, p/n 0994058000, included with this product