Fender Champion 100 100w 2x12" Combo Guitar Amp
The Champion 100 take's over half a century of amp building expertise and distils it into a 100w guitar amp that's surprisingly affordable considering the outstanding tone and build quality. Styled and voiced after Fender's legendary 'blackface' Twin amplifier of the mid 60s but bought up to date with solid state electronics and digital effects like reverb, chorus and delay, the Champion 100 is a great all around amp that's reliable, rugged, loud enough for gigs and most importantly sounds fantastic for a wide range of styles from soul and jazz right through to metal and everything in between!
Here's what Fender say about the Champion 100
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you?re looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 100-watt, dual-channel Champion 100 features two 12" Special Design speakers, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound?from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP; Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 40 lbs. (18.2 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
- Speaker: Two - 12" Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors. Two channels (Channel One delivers classic Fender clean tone based on amps like the Twin Reverb, and Channel Two has selectable amp voicing). A diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo Speed, that can easily be set with the TAP button to match the song's tempo. Auxiliary input for jamming with media player. Headphone output for silent practice. Powerful 100 watt output. Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics.
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
5 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 19 February 2018
Free UK Delivery