Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
The EastCoast GS1 is the ideal starter guitar for those who want to rock! Based on an iconic instrument used by countless guitar heroes, the GS1 combines classic looks with powerful tones — courtesy of its 'humbucking' pickups. It features a comfortable double-cutaway body, with a smooth-playing neck that makes fretting chords, riffs and solos a total breeze!
- GS1 Design — The distinctive body shape is synonymous with a high-octane instrument used by AC/DC's Angus Young and many more influential players. The guitar is both comfortable and light, meaning that it's great for home practice and gigging!
- Rosewood Fingerboard — This is a stunning material typically used on only mid-priced and high-end guitars. It's very silky under the fingers, and adds warmth to the GS1's overall sound.
- Humbucking Pickups — These are the magnetic parts of the guitar that take the vibrations of the strings and direct their sound into an amp. The 'humbuckers' in the GS1 produce a punchy yet balanced tone, suited for both rhythm and lead guitar playing.
- Volume & Tone Controls — The four dials on the right hand side of the body let you change the tone and volume of each of the two pickups, so you can experiment with their sounds. You'll never get bored of what the GS1 has to offer!
About EastCoast Guitars
EastCoast produce brilliant starter instruments that come packed with great features to get a beginner going. They really are some of the best low-cost guitars we've come across, especially when compared to others of a similar price! They have a large sweeping range of electric guitars, acoustics, basses and even amplifiers.
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Body Shape: GS1
- Neck Wood: Okoume
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fret Markers: Trapeze
- Number of Frets: 22
- Pickups: ECVH Covered Ceramic Humbuckers
- Controls: Volume (x2), Tone (x2), 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Bridge: Fully-Adjustable, 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Bridge with Stop-Tailpiece
- Tuners: Enclosed Machine Heads
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Plastic
- Hardware Colour: Chrome