Orange Micro Dark Head
The Micro Dark is the latest in small and portable amps to come out of Orange. They originally launched their Micro Terror a few years ago which proved that a small hybrid amplifier can deliver some great rehearsal and gigging tones. Even with its small size it still managed to beat out a lot of other amps in its class.
Made To Rock
While the Micro Terror gave you the iconic Orange Terror sound in a smaller package the Micro Dark is more modern sounding with a lot more gain on tap. Still the single channel design with Volume, Shape and Gain controls gives you everything from crystal cleans to crushing high gain tones by manipulating your guitars volume control.
More Than Loud Enough.
While it may not sound like a lot 20w of solid state power is actually more than enough for most situations. With 20w of power you can easily use this amp at home, at a rehearsal or even at small to medium sized gigs if your cab is big enough.
For a small amp you really can do a lot. Not only do you have your usual guitar in and cab out but you also have a simulated headphone output for silent practice plus buffered effects loop for all of your favourite effects.
- FEATURES: SINGLE CHANNEL VALVE/SOLID STATE HYBRID AMP HEAD, HIGH GAIN PREAMP, SHAPE CONTROL, FULLY BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP AND CABSIM-LOADED HEADPHONE OUTPUT
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): GAIN, SHAPE, VOLUME
- FINISH OPTIONS: MATTE BLACK HIGH TENSILE STEEL
- OUTPUT POWER: 20 WATTS MAX.
- SPEAKER OUTPUT: 1 X 8-16 OHM CABINET, RATED AT 20 WATTS OR GREATER
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 16.5 × 13.5 X 9.5CM (6.50 X 5.31 X 3.74)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 0.78 KG (1.72B)
10 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 22 November 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
3 in stock at our Guildford store
7 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery