Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
The EastCoast T1 Thinline is one of the most versatile beginner guitars you can buy! Featuring a semi-hollow body design, this instrument is both lightweight and stylish — producing a beautiful open sound. It comes equipped with two single-coil pickups, which deliver vibrant tones that are perfect for styles ranging from alternative rock to country, indie and blues.
- Ash Body — Traditional tonewood with a balanced sound and a gorgeous natural grain. The 'semi-hollow' design gives the guitar an airy, semi-acoustic sound and reduces the overall weight of the instrument; making it perfect for beginners who want to practice in a standing position without feeling strain on their shoulders.
- Maple Neck — The T1's neck is very comfortable to play and is made from Maple, which gives the guitar a bright and "snappy" sound. It comes fitted with standard-sized frets which make it easy to fret notes cleanly and accurately; ideal for for inexperienced players who want to learn quickly.
- Single-Coil Pickups — These are the magnetic parts of the guitar that take the vibrations of the strings and direct their sound into an amp. The 'single-coils' in the EastCoast T1 Thinline produce a crystal-clear tone with tight lows, punchy mids and bell-like highs.
- Volume & Tone Controls — The two dials on the right hand side of the body let you change the tone and volume of the pickups, so you can experiment with their sounds. You'll never get bored of what the T1 Thinline has to offer!
About EastCoast Guitars
EastCoast produce brilliant starter instruments that come packed with great features to get a beginner going. They really are some of the best low-cost guitars we've come across, especially when compared to others of a similar price! They have a large sweeping range of electric guitars, acoustics, basses and even amplifiers.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Shape: T1 Thinline
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Standard
- Fret Markers: Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge Pickup: ECT2 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: ECT1 Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Bridge: Fully-Adjustable, 6-Saddle Bridge
- Tuners: Enclosed Machine Heads
- Knobs: Knurled Metal
- Hardware Colour: Chrome