Nothing personifies the image of rock 'n' roll more completely than a wall of Marshall stacks. Though often imitated, nothing compares to the original. The world's first ever 4x12" cab was designed and built by Jim Marshall in 1962, and with it a legend was born. Since then we have made many thousands, which have appeared on stages all over the globe. To ensure the ultimate in flexibility, the cabs are switchable between Mono (4 or 16 Ohms) and Stereo (8 Ohms per side). The two Mono impedance options provide extra amp matching capability while the cabinets' stereo capability makes them ideal for rack systems which typically run in stereo.
- Cabinet Type: Angled
- Speaker Type: Celestion G12T-75
- Speaker Configutation: 4 x 12"
- Power (RMS): 300W
- Selectable (Mono/Stereo): Yes
- Impedance (Mono): 16/4 Ohm
- Impedance (Stereo): 8 Ohm
- Dimensions (mm): 760 x 830 x 360
- Weight (kg): 36.4